Monday, July 13, 2015

PHOTO SHOOTS

This week was fantastic!  We had so many great experiences but the best one of all was that a man named Raul was baptized! He is in the other area I was in in Midway and it was such a sweet experience. His whole family has been being baptized recently and he finally received his answer. It is amazing because missionaries have been going on and off for a while but just recently was when he decided to pray with faith and that was when he received his answer.  I do not have the photo but I will send them next week! 

All of the plans sound great for when I get home! Can we go to the Salt Lake Temple though?? For some reason I just really want to go there, being away from Salt Lake has made me have such more desire to go to that temple!  If it is too busy we can go wherever but that would be amazing to go there!

I started saying goodbye to a lot of families this week as well like a few from Chi 3..  I have a lot of fun stories but the pictures will explain them the best so I will just send those!

Elder Garrett Eichers
Illinois Chicago Mission






SO PRETTY





 Elder Nunez birthday yesterday
Hermanna Chincila and her husband Vasilie
saying goodbye to the Ajurias


No comments:

Post a Comment